Quickspin is growing rapidly and we are now looking for a skilled game developer to join or team of talented people. As a HTML5 Game Developer at Quickspin, you will be offered a creative and challenging role in an environment that is continually evolving. Yours will be a leading role in a small game team where you can make a real difference.
In our team, we want you to exchange ideas, while always proudly delivering high-quality code. We are seeking a social, positive, and driven person that strives to set the bar higher than anyone else while creating the best video slots on the market.
Qualifications and Experience
Besides a huge interest in games and the latest in web technology, we would like you to have
- Solid understanding of OOP fundamentals, MVC and other design principles
- Experience working with Single-page web applications
- A flair for computer graphics programming, animations and effects
- A ‘can do’ attitude
We also value
- Experience working in agile, iterative environments
- Experience in game development projects (hobby or professional)
- Experience working with graphically performance-heavy web applications
- Familiarity with other programming languages (ActionScript, Java, C++ etc)
- Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques-
- Any other creative skill, from sound design to 3D modelling
Who are you and what do we offer
You are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and multi-talented; who speaks up and has plenty of ideas; who works hard, plays hard, and does whatever it takes to get the job done. In return we offer an excellent benefit package and a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
You will work in an ambitious, casual and fun atmosphere at an award winning company. We are also proud to say that we have an exceptionally high employee satisfaction index, as well a recent nomination as one of Computer Sweden’s list of the fastest growing IT companies in Sweden. With us, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Oscar Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org